Travelling to the venue:
- Driving from Outer London – SSW is easily accessible from the A406 North Circular Road by taking the Wanstead A12 Exit from Redbridge Roundabout. Continue west from the roundabout, taking the first main signposted exit off the A12 towards Wanstead 1/2 a mile in. Continue straight at the first traffic lights going past the High Street, and take the next left at the second set of traffic lights on to Blake Hall Road/A1008. SSW is located just past the next set of traffic lights on the left.
- Driving from Inner London – SSW is located on the A114/Blake Hall Road. If arriving from the A12 via Central London, take the A114 exit signposted “A113/Walthamshow/Leytonstone/Wanstead”. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit on to High Rd Leytonstone A106, and immediately taking the next left at the traffic lights on Bush Rd/A114 towards Forest Gate. SSW is half a mile down the A114 following the sharp right at the traffic lights, located on the left.
- Driving or walking from Newham – From the A118/Romford Road, turn on to Woodgrange Road. Continue straight down for 1.5 miles, SSW is located on the right before the traffic lights on Overton Drive and after the Aldersbrook Lawn Tennis Club crossing over the double roundabout. Please note this is a 30 minute walk from Romford Road.
Busses Served: 308, W19, 101
- Wanstead Station on the Central Line is a 15 minute walk away, visitors can walk left out of the station and diagonally across George Green, walk down Felstead Road, and take a left down Blake Hall Road until SSW is reached on the left across the traffic lights.
- Wanstead Park Station on the London Overgound and Forest Gate Station on the TFL Rail line both exit on to the A114. Head north for 20-25 minutes up Woodgrange Road/Centre Road, crossing over the double roundabout until SSW is on the right shortly after the Aldersbrook Lawn Tennis Club.