SKS Swaminarayan Temple East London Welcomes Narendra Modi
How To Apply for Free Tickets
Step 1: Gather your details
You will require basic details for all your family members, plus their Passport Number or Drivers License number, along with the expiry date of that document.
Step 2: Visit https://www.ukwelcomesmodi.org/register
Step 3: Enter Organisation Code 1VDNP6
Step 4: Enter the name of senior leadership figure who knows you on a named basis at our Mandir.
Step 5: Complete the rest of the form, entering each persons details on each page.
Good luck! Should you be allocated tickets, you will be contacted.
The deadline for individual registrations using the Organisation Code above is: 11.59 PM, 18 September 2015.
- A maximum of only five people can be registered at any one time
- Groups/families who would like to sit together must register together
- A parent or guardian must accompany all children under the age of 16 during the event. If your child does not have a form of photo ID, please input the parent’s/guardian’s ID into the relevant field.
- Registration alone does not guarantee you an invite.
- You must present a physical invitation and photo identification for entry into the venue. If you do not, you may not be able to enter the venue.
- Invitations are NOT transferable.
- There will be a multi-step verification and re-confirmation process before the event.
- Do not try to register yourself multiple times. If you attempt to do this, you and any individuals that register with you will be disqualified from the process.
- Any abuse of the process, including input of incorrect or false information, will also result in disqualification.